Virtual selling is here to stay
- 70% of B2B decision-makers do not want to meet sales reps in person
- Employers are hiring 66% more professionals in virtual selling than the average for other functions
Between challenges and opportunities, virtual selling allows the best-trained teams to achieve better performance
Establishing rapport with clients also brings an additional challenge.
Salespeople need to overcome the virtual barrier to create engaging exchanges and relationships based on trust.
This guide contains the essential elements to improve your virtual sales approach:
- Tips and best practices for building relationships virtually
- Effective techniques to make your meetings more effective and successful
- Practical exercises and resources for preparing your meetings